When flying it is always best to “fly by the numbers.” Meaning that if you want the airplane to perform to it’s limits and be predictable in the way it reacts you must fly the specified airspeeds, manage the engine settings, load buy the book and don’t act like you are Chuck Yeager. So numbers are important when you are trying to figure out if you can really take-off from that confined area or if you will have enough fuel to complete the trip based on the winds aloft. As a result I am a numbers kind of person.
Here are a few numbers as of 1/10/2014 concerning the 100LL Fund campaign we are doing through www.booster.com.
- $618 raised so far
- 474 times the campaign has be viewed
- 200 shirts is the goal
- 140 folks have shared the campaign on FaceBook
- 105 gallons of fuel can be purchased
- 89 shirts sold
- 46 people have purchased shirts
- $20 is the cost per shirt
- 8 days remaining in the campaign
- 7 hours of flight time with the current funds raised
- Immeasurable, the thanks we have for your support!